7 weeks, 2 days with no meat! It has been easier than I thought. I'll start posting my favorite vegetarian dishes. This is a super simple and fast creation. Just throw whatever you like on your crust, and toss it in the oven for 20 minutes or so! I must say that I feel noticeably different- increase in energy level and a cease in stomach issues which included bloating, discomfort, and constipation. Too much information, I know. Just being open in case you too have been contemplating making the switch. Please share your experiences and thoughts.
I believe it's been embedded in our heads that living a green life is challenging, time consuming, and expensive. Here are several minor updates you can incorporate into your everyday living, leading you to a greener lifestyle. I've included facts to go along with several of the topics. 1. Laundry/Dishes- Only wash dishes and laundry when you have a full load, and use earth-friendly cleaning products http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007/02/how-to-go-green-laundry.php#tips 2. Household Cleaning - Make your own cleaning products or buy products that are safe for the environment and your home. Most people are surprised at how affordable these products are. Many are comparable to those packed with chemicals and toxins. http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007/01/how-to-go-green-cleaning.php#tips 3. Natural Skin, Hair, and Body- Try homemmade products, or shop smart and choose products that are safe and good for your body. If you think of how many...

